Oh, I feel like everyone will have the same reaction after reading this just. I say you can make a horse noise it’s more of a bull what is up with fans welcome back to my blog. There’s a brand new movie on Netflix, it’s called Horse Girl 2020. So it’s interesting I need you in the comments down below were you excited about this film is it not. What you were expecting because everything adds weight like this.
📜 List Of Horse Girl Movie Characters 👥
|📝Writers||Jeff Baena, Alison Brie|
|💫 Stars||Alison Brie, Molly Shannon, Stella Chestnut|
|📆 Release Date||7 February 2020 (USA)|
|🎫Watch On Netflix||📽️ Horse Girl Movie (2020)|
They probably knew what they were in store for because the trailer gives. It away but if they thought this was that’s funny so a socially awkward woman with a fondness for arts. And crafts horses and supernatural crime shows finds her increasingly lucid dreams trickling into her waking life.
And I where do I start with this movie so I will not say that I hated it, I will not say. That I loved it, I’m still thoroughly confused. What I just saw there are so many interpretations of what people can take away from after watching this movie. It’s almost like a Donnie Darko right we watched that movie maybe the first time we watched.
If we don’t really know what happened but upon rematch, Horse Girl Netflix Movie you understand certain things better. And you at least have your own answers for what happens at the end of that film.Horse Girl Netflix 2020
Horse Girl Netflix Movie 2020 Pros & Cons
|1️⃣Not for those who like easy answers.|
|2️⃣ Horse Girl is an achingly sad movie about mental breakdown.|
|3️⃣ In the first act of the film, I found the character development to be beautifully executed.|
|4️⃣ Horse Girl Netflix Movie Really amazing film.|
|5️⃣ Quirky Indie Movie meets Surreal Odyssey.|
|1️⃣ Bad, just bad. That’s all I have to say about this movie.|
|2️⃣ Those who like this are very disturbed people. TRIGGERING MOVIE.|
|3️⃣ Don’t ask me what this movie is about.|
|4️⃣ Horse Girl Netflix Movie, Major disappointment|
|5️⃣ If you want a movie to watch because you can’t fall asleep, here you go!|
Buy Amazon WANTASTE 3D Horse Lamp, Optical Illusion Night Light for Room Decor
View Full Details
And you look at something like what this movie has showcased and I will and. I want to spoil the movie but I will talk about things in the actual trailer. so she becomes obsessed with the fact that she believes she’s being tampered with, abducted by aliens. All throughout this movie but it starts out subtly and slowly progresses into something beyond.
Horse Girl Netflix Movie What you’re even expecting right now listening to me. Say this you think you know what happened to this movie you don’t she slowly losing her mind. And it’s also interesting because she is this socially awkward interesting girl at the beginning of the film. That comes across as sweet and genuine. And I loved her relationships.
She was you know trying to make throughout the movie. Also, she has a roommate she has someone that she works under; she finds a guy who shares similar interests to her.
Horse Girl Netflix Short Story
Horse Girl Netflix Movie 2020 And is as socially awkward as she is so they get along great and she believes. That he and maybe a few others get on board with her so she feels like she can be more open with them right well. Then you realize not everyone’s on the same page as me, maybe. I am the crazy one and she believes that, but she still goes full fledge into her conspiracy theory. That has to do with her grandmother that possibly has to do it.
Oh, I’m a clone I’m at this some of that I don’t know what I am but as an audience, you don’t know. What she is and you don’t know if she is telling the truth or imagining these things. And how they play with us using imagery on screen. It leads us to believe that she’s telling the truth. At a point, so you care more for her as a character but my issue with the film is one the fact. That I just don’t know if it knew what it wanted to be, I don’t think.
It Had the balance, the proper balance that says a Donnie Darko has right. It’s quirky it’s awkward it’s weird it was very of its time in a way but it sticks with you because of the storyline. I don’t find the storyline as interesting as I just found it to be something. That sounds interesting when you’re telling someone the plot of the film. But when it comes down to the execution there were so many moments. And yes you have an awkward main character so you will have awkward moments. But there were scenes it felt like those scenes have drugged out there were moments.
Main Role In This Movie
- That I think could have been more impactful if the filmmaking amplified that. And not to say that the direction here isn’t solid.
- Isn’t okay because I believe Jeff Baena who is our director did a good job.
- He sustained the intensity and the fact that we just don’t have the knowledge to know.
- What is happening all throughout the film and I mean literally until the last few frames of the movie?
- You’re constantly wondering I was going on, you’re asking questions.
- And sometimes those are the best films I honestly enjoy leaving a movie wondering.
- What happened there is she this is she that and there are questions for sure.
- And some may think they get answers at the end of this movie.
- But you still don’t know what’s not because the story is told from her perspective.
- She’s seeing things she’s hearing things that maybe they’re there for sure but we’re following along with her.
- So they may not be there, she may just be imagining these things. And that’s the part of the film that you know it kept me thinking for sure.
- It just wasn’t as engaging as it wanted to be, maybe on paper, it wasn’t as thrilling as the concept.
- That I’m telling you right now is and I think the performance from Alison Brie was extravagantly outstanding.
Best Netflix Drama (2020)
I just feel as they could have approached if it in a different way. And I think many people will watch this and walk away and just go what did I just see. It kind of felt pointless, it was too quirky, too awkward and I completely understand.
That and that’s why I’m literally I’m torn with this film because it made me think. I was interested at points and then other moments it was dragging on too long. I just wasn’t into the story I wasn’t really engaged with any of the characters and the lack of answers while intriguing.
It’s just something that kind of drugged the movie down for me so you start out with a quirky romantic comedy. Horse Girl Netflix Movie and at the end of the film, you don’t know what you just saw. But I believe it will leave some people very intrigued by me. I thought it was a nice attempt the execution wasn’t all there.
Also, read these articles 2020
- [Top 10] The Best Movies on Netflix 2019 to Right Now
- [Top 10] Best Action Movies on Netflix to Watch Right Now
- [Top 20] The Best Christmas Movies on Netflix 2019 Right Now
- 👌🏻Best French Movies on Netflix in 2020 [ Latest Update]
- 10 Best Zombie Movies on Netflix  Watch Right Now!!
- God of War Netflix Movie Review, Characters 2020
Christmas Movies6 months ago
[Top 20] The Best Christmas Movies on Netflix 2019 Right Now
Netflix Movies6 months ago
[Top 10] The Best Netflix Original Movies To Right Now
Horror Movies6 months ago
[Top 10] Best Horror Movies on Netflix to Watch Now
Netflix Movies6 months ago
[Top 10] The Best Movies on Netflix 2019 to Right Now